History



Miltech Group of Industries was established in 1979 with Wood Preservers Pvt. Ltd at Nagpur, Maharashtra to serve the surge in wooden component requirements by the Indian Defence. In 1991 Miltech Industries Pvt. Ltd. started a full-service plastic injection molding facility in Nagpur to cater to the requirement of precision plastic products by defence establishments. Gradually a sophisticated Mould Shop was added to manufacturing molds in-house. We also established a NABL accredited lab for assuring quality and carrying out research. A new factory was established at Pune in 2005 with full range of machines starting from 30 T to 1800 T. It also has post moulding facilities like paint shop, Pad printing, Ultra Sonic Welding etc.
When the demand for Sheet Metal components by the Defence increased, Miltech established a state of the art Press Shop. Miltech Group of Industries majorly serves Automobile and White Goods Sector and is the undisputed No. 1 supplier to the Indian Defence.